Thursday, May 19, 2011

Where do i start?

    so... I've tried blogging before and it didn't work out. Its hard to commit to something when you're a high school sophomore trying to juggling classes, homework, friends, family and a boyfriend. Even though i usually have time to spare when i get home, i can't seem to find the will power to get on the computer and tell the world "my day was...(fill in the blank)".

    So... where do i start? Well... i guess I'll start with this:

    school is over in less then a week, and i can't figure out what in the world i'm going to do over the long long summer. no school, my amigos will be busy... what's a girl to do? Get a job and leave my free time to boredom? i guess so... i know my family will be busy, and my boyfriend will be too... i guess i could get ready for Dance Line next year. Oh, let me explain- I'm not one who likes to do sports; i'm more of a music, art, writer lover. But i REALLY want to do a sport (since my boyfriend does 3 sports every school year). Anyways, i'm not too good at sports, and i can't really devote to it. So while talking to my friend Pollo (Adrian), i decided there was one sport i really do love- dancing. So, last night i decided i was going to join the dance team next year. But if i'm gonna do that, i gotta prepare, right? question is: how?
    Anyways... i'm not sure what to put now. i'm kinda out of ideas on what to put now. I guess i'll keep doing this... but hopefully people arent too judgmental, 'cuz i'm a VERY open person.


Goodbye.

No comments: